Friday, August 16, 2013

I want you so bad, your like a forbidden fruit at the tips of my fingers. Your like a drug the prescribed only for me. Your so close but yet your so far. Will you stay with me every step of the way?, or will you run away when times get tough. I want to tell you everything, I want you to trust me with everything. Is it so much to ask for something real, something to hold, someone to make you feel whole or normal again. Someone that makes everyday an adventure, no matter how small the adventure is. A voyage for you and that someone to tackle together, to defeat together. A place you can finally spread your wings and take a breath of fresh air. No worries, no problems, no pain, no hurt, no sacrifice to face at the time that you meet your maker. A rollercoaster that you ride out until the end. But isn't it the end?, and if not when will the end be?. Tomorrow, tonight, right this moment? All of theses thoughts wash away, all of time stops, all of the night terrors and humiliation ceases. All of it doesn't matter when I stare into your eyes and I can see straight to your soul with only one glance. That's what matters the 30 seconds of silence when time stops, when its just you and me. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment